Academic Forms

  • Change of Schedule Form
    Student request for schedule change, with special permissions or after deadline to add and drop through myNMSU.
  • Course Substitution Application
  • Request to substitute a course on your degree plan with another. Must be approved by both FCS Department Head and ACES Dean.
  • Additional Student Forms
    If you can't find what you are looking on this page, check the NMSU records page linked above.